Projector-Screen-Paint.com - the German supplier for first class plastic-based easy-roll-on screen paints for professional uses as well as for home cinemas.
The results of our high reflective screen paint surpass the results from a high-gain metallic silver screen even at frontal viewing positions - and specially at viewing angles away from a frontal position. We avoid negative effects as they are given with surfaces which are letting light to deep inside, e.g. cheap foils, surfaces with added glass particles (road sign effect), common wall paint (up to 8% pure light absorption, moreover negative self-influencing through light spreaded within and foggy reflected out of the depth - similar to the road sign effect, gloss level to high, etc.). Our screen paint delivers maximised and clear projection without hot spots effects.
Our calculator recommends the best screen paint for your pupose.
- Extremly high contrast, intense colours and maximised sharpness
- No hot spots
- Saves time - 1 coating is enough in most cases (on bright and just lightly water-absorbing ground)
- Compatible with many surfaces even without a primer. If a primer is needed (absoptive surfaces, wood, metal), please use the adviced usual kind of primer mentioned in the instruction that comes with the product or just contact us.
- Available in grey shades. In darkened rooms or if a bright projector is used for a small screen, the black/white-balance can improve the contrast using a grey screen. In this case, all colors get impressively more brilliant.
- Suitable for 3D. (with shutter glasses)
- Suitable for HD, UHDTV / 4K & Co. since the final surface supports a finer structure than the pixels generated by the projector.
- Great customer's opinion for our screen paint at ebay. Click to see.
Depending on the ambient light, the picture size and the brightness of your projector, a white or a grey screen can achieve the best white/black balance, an additional improved contrast and even more brilliant colours. Our calculator provides a customized recommendation: